Sunday, February 8, 2009

Little Nothings

SO this is a little blurb just to catch people up. Nothing tooo informative. No new lessons today. I'm reading my books that's about it. I'm really liking Stop Acting It's very informative so far I'll be getting into more details later when I get futher along. But my focus now is finding a good monologue. I'm preferable to more dramatic roles (the more emotional the better) this seems to be my nitch. Though I'm really enjoying to comedic lines it's always fun to make people laugh. In fact my mother is sooooo happy that I'm not going to be a stand up comedian. Thought about it but I love to act better. LOL

I'm looking into getting new headshots. the ones I have suck (since my friend took them) I haven't scanned them in yet. The one below is NOT it!!!!! BTW but since I'm trying to loose some more chunk (hahaha)I might wait a few months there SO expensive, butI don't know we'll see. anyone know any good photographers in the bay area thats not 1500 dollars!?

MEGHAN

No comments:

Post a Comment