Monday, February 2, 2009

FYI I'm going to start each blog entry with a quote from a play, movie, TV show or anything else I think to be appropriate for the day or at least find amusing.

Alrighty now to the fun stuff!

I'll be the first to tell you that although I have always loved acting and performing arts all my short existence. I have to say that I'm getting more and more shocked at all the things I DIDN'T know. With that said I in NO way believed I knew everything there is to know on theater and performance. But I did think I was alot more knowledgeable than I am. This to me rather than being a turn off or discouragement is quite the contrary but is actually igniting my love and Okay I'll say it passion. Hahaha. When I get more talented I'll get to use the word CRAFT.LOL

To be more precise on what I DIDN'T know was the detail slight to heavy movements and action and reaction those sorts of things. I know these things sound and little "DUH" I know that well maybe you did but I didn't and I really get excited to learn more!

MEGHAN

1 comment:

  1. Hey hun!!! I think its great you are learning new things! It's so fun when you think you know more and then turn out to find out that you knew way less than you thought and have so much to look forward to. I know you will get what I mean on that so I won't elaborate. Me and you are good at wanting to seek knowledge until we understand every single aspect so I think its really awesome!!! Explain more what you mean about the stuff you have learned...you know me I don't know crap about drama!

    ReplyDelete